A Home Inspection…
- is not technically exhaustive.
- will not identify concealed or latent defects.
- will not deal with aesthetic concerns, taste, cosmetic defects, etc.
- will not determine the suitability of the property for any use.
- does not determine the market value of the property or its marketability.
- does not determine the insurability of the property.
- does not determine the advisability of the purchase of the inspected property.
- does not determine the life expectancy of property or components or systems
- does not include items not permanently installed.